Enhancing & Promoting Resiliency in Black & Brown Youth During a Pandemic
May 19, 2021 @ 12:00PM — 1:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
A Mental Health Lunch and Learn Series
Lunch & Learn Mental Health Webinar Series
May 19, 2021 ...... 12pm - 1pm
AUDIENCE: Youth Workers, Mental Health Clinicians, Teachers, Social Workers, Parents, and other social service professionals
- Maria King-Bynoe, Marriage and Family Therapist with 20+ years family stabilization experience utilizing the Internal Family System model.
- Alexa Dume, Student in her junior year at the John D. O’Bryant School of Mathematics & Science.
- Ashley King, MSW, School-based clinician focusing on child-centered play therapy using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy models.
- Lesbie Bramble, Director of Adult Services, Brookview
- Define culturally-responsive strategies that promote and foster resiliency in Black and Brown youth.
- Identify principles of mental health and well-being of children living in marginalized communities.
- Recognize and reinforce best practices.